THANK YOU BABE for this insane, amazing, unbelievable, oh-so-wanted Christmas gift 🎄; you never cease to surprise me, especially when you try to understand my superficial, shallow needs 😂.
Those being said, I’m back with a few more Kylie Cosmetics goodies, my babes ❤.
Continuously feeding my hunger for nude shades, 4 incredible pieces were added to my beloved collection: 2 Matte Liquid Lipsticks, a Kyshadow Palette and the Brush Set.
Maliboo – Matte Liquid Lipstick
A bit of grey & purple never hurt nobody! This cool-tone nude is totally my FAV right now ❤.
Candy K – Matte Liquid Lipstick
Tried to put my hands on this warm, pinky nude for a long time; in my opinion, it is the most natural shade.
The Bronze Palette – Kyshadow
This one is called ‘DREAMS COME TRUE’; my love for browns and beiges makes this palette simply perfect & is totally what I wished for 😍.
Once you get this palette, you also get 9 new best friends :
- Jasper- Matte Creamy Beige;
- Quartz- Satin Champagne Gold;
- Topaz- Matte True Taupe;
- Goldstone- Satin Bronze;
- Citrine- Matte Bright Orange;
- Tiger Eye- Matte Light Golden Brown;
- Hematite- Matte Chestnut Brown;
- Bronzite- Matte Chocolate Brown;
- Obsidian- Matte Black.
The Kylie Brush Set
This 5-piece brush set is ALL you need to achieve perfect eyes & brows.
- Flat rounded edge shader brush;
- Tapered defining brush for detailed application;
- Short flat brush for smudging;
- Medium rounded blending brush;
- Large fluffy blending brush.
Nudes are life; said it before, said it again. A nude lip is super discreet, sexy AF and extremly natural, while making a strong impact at the same time.
And matte nudes are simply gorgeous.
Did you girls try Kylie Cosmetics ? What’s your opinion 💋?
Looking forward to your responses 🖋.
PROMISE to come back with swatches and some Bronze Palette looks. Keep posted.